POLi Casinos New Zealand
POLi is an Australian-based online payment system that works in both Australia and New Zealand. It enables you to use your internet banking to pay for services online safely and securely without the need of credit or debit cards. Players don’t have to disclose their personal information with the casino; instead, they have to share it with POLi. But, isn’t it difficult to choose the greatest online casino NZ?
Don’t worry, we’ve done the legwork for you by researching POLi NZ payment gaming sites in New Zealand and Australia. So, before you make a decision, you’ll know all there is to know about online payment methods and their advantages. You may experiment to find out what works best for you. Check out our list of the finest POLi gaming sites, as well as our guide to this payment option, below.
Pros and Cons of POLi Payment Casino
It’s a certainty that everyone wants to be secure online. Safety is even more vital when it comes to online gaming. There are many shady websites out there, and the danger of fraud is always there when purchasing anything online. But that’s where we thought POLi came in handy. It serves as a go-between for those who don’t want to disclose their financial information with other parties. It secures transactions and eliminates the risk of your personal information being stolen.
You may also play with any casino POLi partner even if you don’t have a credit or debit card since all you need is an online bank account. Your personal information is never shared with the casino or any other online business. Other advantageous features include:
- It’s simple to use. There isn’t even an installation procedure. When you arrive to the payments part of both desktop and mobile casinos that take POLi, just pick POLi at checkout and input your information into the system. That concludes our discussion.
- It’s completely free, and clients aren’t charged for any transactions they do.
- Security. We’ve said it before, but all information is kept fully confidential.
- Integrates with e-wallets: money may be transferred from POLi to e-wallets, ensuring that bank information is protected once again.
However, like with any fantastic service, there will be some negatives. The following were the most notable:
- There are just a few spots available. Residents of New Zealand and Australia are the only ones who may use it.
- POLi-supporting banks It is only associated with a few banks, so double-check before you start playing any desktop or mobile casino NZ games.
- Casino wins are not transferrable. Unfortunately, any casino wins cannot be withdrawn to POLi, therefore you’ll need to find another way to do it.
In general, the benefits outweigh the disadvantages in our view, but if your bank isn’t supported, it could be worth looking into alternate deposit and withdrawal options. You may, for example, utilise Neteller or PaySafeCard casino as alternatives.
What Is a POLi Deposit and How Do I Make One?
When it comes to online casinos using POLi, depositing isn’t rocket science. It’s arguably one of the most user-friendly payment methods available right now. To deposit money into your favourite casino account that supports POLi payments, just follow these steps:
- Go to the POLi online portal by selecting POLi as a payment option on the casino website.
- Enter the amount you’d want to put into your casino account. This will lead you to your online banking page in a secure manner.
- Check the amount of money in your account — this may seem obvious, but no one wants to be in debt.
- Log in to your banking website; after you’ve signed in and completed a payment, you’ll be directed back to your online casino and given a receipt.
- Check your online casino NZ account – monies will appear in your account immediately, with no costs associated with the transaction, and voilà, happy playing!
Card information is never retained on the casino or POLi websites when someone chooses POLi. In a matter of minutes, you’ll be able to start gambling on your favourite website with increased protection thanks to the simple procedure. What could possibly be wrong with that?
How can I get money out of my account?
POLi is great for speedy transactions, however the procedure of withdrawing money might be a little more difficult. It is possible to withdraw funds in this manner, and some casinos provide POLi withdrawals. However, extra sign-up steps are required, and you will be charged a modest fee (0.9 percent of each transaction plus $0.30). If you’ve won money and want to cash it out, we suggest utilising an electronic wallet such as PayPal or Skrill. If none of them appeal to you, just remove profits from your bank account. This will be a lot simpler and less time consuming.